Sunday, April 25, 2010

remembering a sunny day

I do love a rainy day...it always feels like the perfect excuse to not go anywhere and just stay home in my nighty and piddle about. A little work, a little movie watching, some snacks...

but on this grey damp day I thought it would be nice to look back at a lovely sunny day. they're *also* nice  :-)
































Sunset Park in Sunset Park, looking towards Manhattan. You can just see bits of the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges. With all the activity in the park that afternoon, I loved the guy in green curled up and napping in the middle of a lawn.

3 comments:

  1. What a great shot! Wouldn't it be cool if the guy in green happened upon this photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hee! I thought maybe he was hurt during a game of rugby or something and the others were ignoring him.

    This is a nice shot... it's like a story waiting to be told.

    ReplyDelete