Sunday, February 21, 2010

little cupcake ~ FINALLY

I've been waiting FIVE MONTHS to go to Little Cupcake in Bay Ridge w my daughter. FINALLY, yesterday, we got there. It was charming...and PACKED. She had a peanut butter cupake - why - and I had coconut. Honestly, the cupcake itself was a smidge, uhm, not that moist. The frosting was AWESOME. I'll certainly give it another try. I can sometimes forego a little on the food itself, for a charming atmosphere, and it certainly has that.

PS - the photo is a rare look at Yours Truly

3rd Ave, Bay Ridge

9 comments:

  1. I love cupcakes! sounds like the perfect outing to me. I bet your daughter loved it even more.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, both the photo and the text! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great, that scarf is gorgeous
    I have to check this place out next time I'm in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! Do they have chocolate?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halcyon: They *do* have chocolate! And red velvet and cake batter (or maybe it was chocolate chip cookie dough) and a bunch of other flavors. And cakes.

    Dianne: Thanks - I'm a bit of a scarf addict :-)

    Thanks for the nice comment, Gunn...

    Lily - it *was* a nice outing. I'm glad I waited to share it with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked so happy. Well, with hot coffee and an "awesome frosting" coconut cupcake, who wouldn't? I'm sure this place has got a charming atmosphere.

    http://caffeinatedglobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a nice smile?
    Cupcakes are the perfect invention. I think I'd have a hard time choosing which flavor, and would have to opt for several, lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. A rare look at the author of this blog

    plus
    Delicious cupcake in the same frame

    plus
    This blog entry
    http://365daysinbrooklyn.blogspot.com/2009/12/all-bases-covered.html

    =
    Must post comment. Me Likey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too bad you had to wait 5 months just to get a bite of a sub-par cupcake! Aww :(. Hopefully they have a good excuse and it will be better next time!!

    ReplyDelete